SV A-Stamp Program
This program is for GSSCC members only to have their German Shepherd Dogs hips and elbows evaluated by the SV (A Stamp).
The 6 step process:
1. Completely and carefully fill out this entire form
2. You will receive a confirmation email and two documents (check trash or spam folders). One document contains important information for you and the veterinarian and the second document is a letter the veterinarian signs after the x rays are taken. Print everything and bring all documents along with the dog's original registration papers, including pedigree reflecting the current owner and your GSSCC membership card to an approved veterinarian ( list below).
3. The veterinarian will take the x- rays and upload to the online portal, sign the form letter you brought and then you pay for their service.
4. Mail the completed and signed GSSCC/SV A - Stamp veterinarian letter and your dog's original registration papers including pedigree to the GSSCC, attention Dwyn Tomlinson at 2040 Ellesmere Road, Building 18, Toronto, Ontario. M1H3B6.
5. Pay for SV evaluation of x-rays to the GSSCC by sending an e transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- HD evaluation $120 CDN
- HD + LUW $135 CDN
- ED evaluation $110 CDN
- OCD evaluation $80 CDN
- (Due to the current COVID situation - we are not taking cheques at this time.)
6. Once the GSSCC receives all of the above and ensures it is correct, the x-rays will be approved to be evaluated by the SV. The original registration papers including the pedigree and the evaluation forms will be returned to you.
Approved GSSCC/SV A-Stamp Program Veterinarians
|Region||Clinic Name and Address|
Dr. Camillle Potvin
Dr. Jhoanna Rodriguez Forero
|Dr. Kelly Ferguson
Cranberry Hill Animal Hospital
2895 Highway #43
Kemptville, ON, K0G 1J0
|Dr. Carol Graham
Graham Animal Hospital
98A Trafalgar Rd N
Hillsburgh, ON, N0B 1Z0
Chaparral Veterinary Clinic